Thursday, October 11, 2012

Burlap curtains

I just have to rant and rave a bit about these curtains!  I love, love, LOVE how they turned out!  So here is their little story:)
Hallie, the good garage saler that she is, picked up some tan burlap curtains and a thinner set of dark brown curtains hoping she could somehow make them work for her custom window treatments.  I immediately fell in love with the idea of burlap curtains and brainstormed a bit with her on what we could do.  The first item of business was to lose the brass curtain rod:)  


Grab a can of spray paint and we were good to go!  Look what a difference it makes!!!


Then we had to replace these curtains.  We were so excited to tackle this project that we forgot to take the "before" picture!  So, you'll have to imagine 4 of these curtains hanging in her living room.


We put our ideas together and came up with these striped burlap curtains!  Can they get any better than this?



They came together beautifully!  I was so excited to see my stripes matched up!


And the texture!  So fun!
Thanks Hallie for this project!  I loved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment