Thursday, June 14, 2012

Couch slipcover

I did it!
I accomplished my goal!
I no longer have an "ugly" couch  :)
Do you????

 Why not give it a little TLC and make it like new with a slipcover?


Not the slipcovers that tuck in all over the place and then mess up every time you sit on it.  This is a custom made slipcover that fits and stays!


Complete with zippers on each cushion and on the back corner so you can remove and wash it.


See it peeking through?  Still your dear old couch, but with a new look!


All cleaned up and ready for another 20 years!  :)


Let me know if I can make a slipcover for you!

2 comments:

  1. So I check our blog often because I am in absolute AWE of your talent! And when I saw the couch cover I thought "gotta call her!"
    I have 2 couches and a possible recliner if your interested in working your magic. Let me know next time your in Fairbury (though I'm in Strawn!) and come see what you think.
    Abby Eisenmann 815-848-3448 Cell

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a couch and a love seat the need a lil update ;o) I've looked on-line and with shipping it would cost us about $500 for us to buy them. Maybe that's not a bad deal. I've never really bought slip covers before so I have no idea how much they cost. Can you give me a rough estimate of what it would possibly cost?? If you look at my photos on FB, the ones of our house, they are in there somewhere. Thanks!! You can message me back on FB if that works for you.

    ReplyDelete