Monday, July 7, 2014

Easter dress

I ordered dresses on zulily for the girls for Easter but as the Easter program date drew closer I realized I hadn't allowed enough time and they wouldn't be shipped in time.  So, I scoured some catalogs from a friend and found this dress from persnickety to make a knock-off. . . .

Multi Picnic Dress | Persnickety Picnic Dress - Persnickety Clothing
*http://www.persnicketyclothing.com/dresses/spring2014-multi-picnic-dress

Mariah and I headed into Hobby Lobby to look for fabrics and came up with some blue-tones.  I had seen the white textured fabric I used on the top earlier and was so excited to have something to use it for!  Here is my version. . . .


And to give you a view of the bow fabric (the original catalog picture I saw had the bow in the back) I'll add this pic. . .


I obviously didn't take special pics for this post but thought I should share these dresses:)  I love how they turned out and ended up liking them better than the ones I ordered on zulily!  Inspiration strikes again:)


No comments:

Post a Comment