Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The letter "T"

For the month of January I am the preschool teacher for Andrew's class:) So, today I taught them the letter "T". We played with trains, tractors, trucks, telephones, tweety, and tutus. Ate teeth(see below), teddy grahams, and Tang for snack. And made turtle tambourines. All of this along with the workbook pages and schoolwork of course! :)

Here are the teeth we made and ate for snack. Do you see the red lips, brown gums, and white teeth? (apple slices, peanut butter, and mini marshmallows)
I think Dylan is trying to get his teeth to snarl :)
Mollie's teeth must be yawning and Andrew's teeth have a bad case of receding bottom gums (I think his apple was just turned around for the picture)
Mason wishes they were HIS teeth!
On to the turtle tambourines made of paper plates and dry beans. I'm not sure how long they will last before beans are all over our houses, but it's a fun idea!
Here they all are!

1 comment:

  1. I've done the apple teeth snack a couple times...a fun & yummy activity! Looks like you would fit right in with me in my classroom. You're hired! :)

    ReplyDelete