Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nook & Bible covers

My sister got a nook for Christmas from the parents of one of the boys she babysits for. I know, amazing gift! But, she is the best, I must admit:) She has patience like none other and finds the neatest activities to do with these kids! So, I'll say she deserves it! :)

Her birthday is in January, so she asked me to make her a nook cover as her gift. Sure! I love a new project! This is how it turned out. . .
Well, actually this is the first one I tried but I made it too small and had to make another one for her. So, if anyone has a smaller than normal e-reader or some other use for this, I will give it to you!

While I was on the "e-reader making roll", I made another to sell at the GCC spaghetti supper. From that, I was asked to make a Bible cover. Good idea!

Here it is. . .

She asked for a pocket that she could keep notes in, so I added a zipper pocket to the outside.



This shows the inside flaps that hold the cover of of the Bible.


No comments:

Post a Comment