Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tank Dress

Warmer weather is on its way! And with the warmer weather comes a summer wardrobe! Of course, my wheels are turning thinking of what I can make instead of buying for my girls:)

This was my inspiration from zulily. . .
tank top and knit fabric
I loved the colors and searched for something similar, but didn't find the right fabrics to work with. Then, as I was going through my totes of clothes put away for this summer I found some hand-me-down tanks that would work! I paired them with old t-shirts of mine and hooray! Free summer dresses!!!
Mariah loves it! (she is my dress up girl) She just doesn't understand that right now it is a bit cold for tank tops:)
And since everything "girl" comes in twos at this house, here is another:)

No comments:

Post a Comment