Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pouf

I made a pouf! I saw the tutorial in Better Homes and Gardens and tucked it away for a rainy day. That day has arrived and I completed it just today! I used the leftover fabric from the glider rocker I recovered last spring. And then, like they recommended, stuffed it with old towels, clothes, sheets, and fabric scraps. The top is stuffed with fiberfill to make it soft to sit on. The tutorial was great and I would recommend trying it yourself!
This couch doesn't recline, so I thought the pouf would make a great footstool.
Or it can be extra seating. You can tuck it away and pull it out when you need an extra seat or set it in a room for a splash of color - or conversation piece:)
Ahh. . . I think I'll prop up my feet on my new pouf and find a good book. Yeah right! I need to get going on supper and cleaning and laundry and . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment