Friday, October 28, 2011

wipeable/washable bibs

Does anyone love Bumpkins bibs as much as I do? They are the best! They wipe up so easy and come out of the wash so clean! AND they cover a large area so catch a lot of spills!
I have been wanting to recreate some bibs just like the Bumpkin ones I bought for my girls. I first tried to make one out of a Bed Bath & Beyond reusable shopping bag. Super cute fabric, but WAY too stiff. I searched online for fabric but wasn't finding just what I wanted. Today, with the help of a Joann's worker I found the fabric I've been looking for! I couldn't wait to try it out! Well, actually Roxy will be trying it out for me. I'm giving the bib to her for her newest addition, Nicholas. Blessings to you Randy and Roxy!
The one on the right is my girls' Bumpkins bib. The bib on the left is the one I made. I have some tweaking to do but would like to make a few more of these.



While we are on babies, do you need a new gift idea? Or more like meal idea? When I was first nursing or the time right after I had my babies I was always SO hungry! I needed healthy snacks around so I wouldn't eat too much of the yummy desserts everyone so generously gives:) So, in case other mothers are like me, I started bringing baskets of healthy snacks instead of meals. I can usually slip my gift into this basket too. Simple but useful!



No comments:

Post a Comment