Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another project for my boys!

Mike's mom had a tradition of buying them a toy, a book, and a clothing item for Christmas. I love this idea and want to continue it with my kids. I love buying my kids pajamas but this results in WAY too many pj's around here:) I didn't think my boys would get too excited about just another shirt or pants. So, I decided on new winter hats (the girls will get headband ear warmers). AND, I wanted to make them :) I had plenty of the fleece camo left from the boys' pajama pants, so this was the result! The long strip is a scarf. Doesn't get any easier than that!
When I sew for the girls I can embellish with flowers or ribbons or ruffles. I couldn't just make a plain hat for the boys, so I stitched their initial to spruce it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment