Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Decor

I had so much fun this year making new Christmas decorations! Pinterest was a great source for ideas resulting in the burlap stockings, mantle trees, homemade ornaments, and tree skirt.

The mantle trees were made from an online tutorial. Use a plastic cup and cardstock to make a cone shape. Then hot glue tissue paper on to make your decorative trees. Awesome textures and you can pick the colors!

I saw some fabric wrapped ornaments online and came up with these. I hope to have a tutorial on these!
The ruffle tree skirt. Yes, I'm hooked on ruffles. Love them! So, I made a ruffle tree skirt:) Tutorial online for this too. (made with hot glue, so non-sewers should look this one up!)
Amid all the fun decorations, let's not forget Jesus is the true reason for the season!

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog from mike's recommendation on facebook. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete